Wednesday, October 10, 2007

'scuse me while I kiss the sky

be very nice to the people you dont like and hey, wonder of wonders, you feel good inside. I rarely be like that and maybe i should do it more often.

just saw the simpsons movie. it didnt have its usual brand of funny, there were those moments but.... thanks to MRC n ZAM, i now have a ton of movies to watch this weekend. muahahaha

and a rare today was. i had a bit of free time. no follow ups, nothin much. maybe i woke up in another dimension. dunno. whatever it is, i had to look busy. got most of my updates done, finance issues taken care of, IT issues sorted for the moment, logistical nitemare is a bad dream for now, loss prevention doubts cleared....hmmmm.

so tired, barely slept these past few nites, but i feel good.

lately things don't seem the same,
actin' funny but I don't know why
'scuse me while I kiss the sky.


i should make peace with all, everyone i know....starting with myself. all?

I know I know I know what is inside

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Powered By Blogger