Monday, March 23, 2009

lookin back

most trials are inconsequential.
confiding to the wasted, what was there is now. and my toes and my fingertips, numb. so numb. but i can can actaully feel as i wave.

"yeah, ill get it done. theyre gonna get the info before they get to work" {before im supposed to be at work}

and i fell farther than ever before and f*** me, i feel even more alive.

u see what kills lets me live n see. if execution of rebirth was as easy as the shit that billy "im gonna rape ur soul" gates sells, then i am as real as the next order cycle without any changes. and damn u bastards for pushin shit that no one wants with lies and inflated articulation. why cant they see it? cuz the bastards sold their souls and u have in turn sold the souls of ur children, to prove a point. bite me. ur ineffective, because i see thru u. ur effective because u got me hands tied behind and on my knees.

im not lookin back, it is now.

1 comment:

krashwin said...

yo! broootha, wassup?

Powered By Blogger