Friday, January 18, 2008

to all those opposed....bite me!!

its been beautifully cold. single digits for the most part. i like.

thursday is dress down day. the day we work dressed casual. wore a sweat shirt and sand/beige cargos. meaning i wasnt dressed in my usual dark attire. and i was also very very nice to people yesterday(for a change, wasnt my growling morose self).

then it began.
"oh ur dressed in light colored clothes today, awww" {i had an answer to that but i held back}
"i see ur not wearing black" {excuse me fucktard but i just wanted to wear my sweatshirt)
"see, u look better when ur not wearing black" {die die die!!}
"..........."..........

all of that made me want to throw up. okayyyyyyyyy, enuff of this nice to everyone crap, and then i was my old self again. it felt better. a lot better. and i had a colleague laffing when i announced my plans for taking over the world (notetoself:destroy her first).


gonna watch zeitgeist tonite.

3 comments:

Shoonyata said...

Ooops, somebody in the mirror told me to do it (take over the world) as well...wogey, I will tell him it is already taken. wtf!

Richie said...

i hate it too when people do not leave me be me... shower 'em with brickbats

Anonymous said...

hey...did i even say sumthin lyk tht...coz i kno for sure...if ur not in black i gotta say sumthin....n yea abt takin over the world ....please do that after the next 50 yrs....this is an humble request..pppuullleeesssseeee

Powered By Blogger