Thursday, January 10, 2008

10 days on

havent blogged since sometime last year....and that has sooo changed my life, not!

the year started out with me being very attentive to my liver(and i dont think ive done it any permanent damage!!)hehe.

if this is just a primer for what the year has to offer, then i dont kno if im gonna see the year thru. whatever, aint goin down without a fight!!! so bring it!

other than work related disasters, life has been pretty much the same. u see, after work, i get back to my cell and change into my superhero costume - jeans, t shirt, my gloves and heavy duty jacket(on account of the really really really cold weather). it hasnt dropped to zero yet, at least not in the city. back to my superhero gig, so after work, and once ive changed into my superhero costume i prowl the streets for something to eat and i found this place last night. 50 metres away and i can smell my food burning(and it was burnt), knew he poured me the wrong drink and found one piece of something that was supposed to be chicken in my chicken soup. it is a place where people go to clog up their arteries, get heartburn and possibly destroy the lining of their stomach. yes, sometimes we must eat at places like this. why? simply because the food actually tastes good. no brown bread, all greasy and burnt(not too much tho) and if youre lucky they just might add a lot of salt. this is the stuff of life.

we have but one life to live and do we want to live without having
that really greasy cheeseburger,
that soft drink,
those greasy salty fries,
those deep fried onion rings,
all that white bread,
red meat,
whole milk
smokes
alcohol
coffee with full cream milk and 8 sugars(at least)
science fiction and horror
.......


sometimes one questions their existence and when left with no choices (i always see one with finality absolute), is there any need to go on? and if everything, and i mean EVERYTHING, goes wrong - what then? and you cant crawl inside that little hole and hide yourself away even for a short moment - what then? i think i got MY answer yesterday. God help me......and He did.

4 comments:

krashwin said...

to be happy in life, think less. dude, just chill. got only one life, remember?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Mirandian said...

Don't know what you're complaining of?! You eat what you like! I for one love oily food, oily pickle & French fries!

Richie said...

One life, huh?
Hmmm. See ya later. I'm off for some rum and red meat for accompaniments :)

Powered By Blogger