Saturday, September 8, 2007

extended monotony

bite me!!(and yes, im still angry)

time:does it matter?

she"long time no see, where have you been?"
me"right here, just work"{can i be anywhere else}
she"are you avoiding me?"
me"no no why do say that?"{like the plague}
she"no messages, no calls, no emails....how's the blog?"
me"like i said, work. the blog's good"
she"when you planning to travel again?"
me"dunno"{like id tell u}
me"if u pay for my ticket n hotel stay....."
she"ha ha, ur so funny"
me"really now?"
she"what?"
me"are u goin to pay for my ticket....?"
she"ur serious??!!!??"
me"what do u think?"
she"im hoping ur not"
me"what, serious?"[i still havent smiled]
she"ur serious!!!"{shocked}
me"hardy har har, gotcha!!!"{damn there goes my ticket}
she"ha..ha"[kind of nervous laff]
she"u still go to DDs?"
me"there's no other place that'll have me"
she"hey why dont we go out sometime?"
me"really?u wanna go out with me?"{are u nuts???}
me"why??"
she"what do u mean why?"
me"i mean why?"
she"well if u dont want to...."
me{i dont want to}{why me?}
she"u dont want to!!!!!"
me"no its not that, its work"
she"dont use work as an excuse, u DO NOT work 24-7"
me"yeah i dont, but i get back kinda late, and im fried by that time"
she"excuses excuses"
me"er, yeah"
she[wide eyes]"ur an idiot!!"
me"yeah i am"
she[mouth open staring]
me"u gonna stand like that forever? look im an idiot who's fried after all that work. sue me"[irritated tone]
she"why do u talk that way to people?"
me"what are u talkin about? i only talk that way to u"
she[eyes so wide]
she"ur so rude"
me"that i am"
she"why do i even bother?"
me"yeah i wonder the same thing too"
she"guess i shudnt be talkin to u then?"
me"u guess?"
she"i cant believe the things ur saying"
me"whats hard to believe? u just heard it didnt u? u were standing right here when this conversation took place riiiigght?"
she"u r horrible"
me[sighing]"yes that too"
she"why do u do such things? why do u say such things?"
me"u ask stupid questions"
she"it's no wonder ur still single"
me{ahhh finally a comeback}
me"im single bcoz of people like u"
she"what do u mean by that?"[shes like really ticked off now]
me"actually nothing, i was bored and i just wanted some excitement. thank u very much."
she"is this a game to u?"
me"not a game, just wanted some excitement in this mundane existence"
she"ur not strange, ur just f***** weird"
me"not really. now if ur done....."
she"dont ever speak to me again"
me"if u insist"{like it matters, i didnt want to speak in the first place}


im such a charmer!!!

1 comment:

Shoonyata said...

Thanks for visiting. You do write well...one can touch the intensity.

Got to your site linked from someone else's while surfing.

Will be dropping in often :)

Powered By Blogger