Saturday, March 17, 2007

of old men and food

lunch was great thursday. went to this italian restaurant. felt like i had eaten a whale after the meal. ninos is next to fudd ruckers (interchange the first letters of fudd ruckers). anyways, for starters had mini burgers (these folks, are the best tasting burgers of all time, hands down). then had chicken boobies with pasta and this amazing sauce. for dessert strawberry shortcake. i AM so sorry i had to leave a bite behind. couldnt put anymore food in. couldnt even burp. my little stomach was filled with so much food. im so sorry strawberry shortcake.

yesterday, was at my usual weekend haunt (DD), usually there by my lonesome. just me n my lappie. anyways, so im buried in a little project and suddenly i look up to find im in the phillipines. where did they all come from, i am stranger in a strange land (thanks iron maiden)."commosta? anong ginagwi mo?" them filipino girls kinda nice, kinda hot too. well some of 'em.

find below proof positive of me gettin senile wit age:

1. At least 5 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happinessto anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. If not for you, someone may not be living.
8. You are special and unique.
9. Someone that you don't know even exists loves you.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: You most likely turned your back on the world.
12. When you think you have no chance at getting what you want,you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself,you probably sooner or later will get it.
13. Always remember compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
14. Always tell someone how you feel about them;you will fell much better when they know.
15. If you have a great friend,take the time to let themknow that they're great.

for now signin out and God bless.

10 comments:

Richie said...

Hey Rod... the way you keep mentioning food in your blog, I'm wondering if u've put on weight. I, for sure, have. Each time I read your blog makes me reach out for that sandwich :D

krashwin said...

sniff...sniff...you got me tears, rod...sniff

Chrisann said...

rod is skin on bone
believe me

Chrisann said...

I wnat his metabolism
actually I want more than just his metabolism

krashwin said...

i want his metabolism too, but the battle between my anabolism and catabolism is too hard to digest i guess...!!! :(

Anonymous said...

Skin on bone, good metabolism and what else does he have to offer? I know he does not have much else.........

ra said...

hey, dont talk bout me non-weight that way!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

hey rich, if u have to eat, then do so. tomorrow is the end of the world.

more than just my metabolism?

krashers, too many isms there. thems big words. u kno me speak only english. 5th grade english.

hey anon, i kno u dont i? tell you what, next time round leave a name, i wont bite.

tryin to post and blogger wont let me do it. oh well do it tomorrow then.

Chrisann said...

I can't stand rude anonymous comments!
can you?
fun-one make it a pvt blog...
by invitation only...
that'll keep the haters away...

ra said...

thats ok. people have a right to speak/comment. however, anon, cross the line and i will track u, in fact i already have ur IP.

whatever u say, just keep it clean, thats all i ask.

if i have to keep the haters away, how in the world am i ever gonna get in then, eh?

Anonymous said...

Darling you know me better than that, you know I won't swear unless I'm in bed. And you can track me all you want....xoxox

Powered By Blogger