Friday, March 23, 2007

calamari, maramari ek hi baat hai na?

well theres the crew i work with, and there are three missing, not two as previously mentioned. sorry! was tryin to upload from thursday but coudlnt do it, anyways here it is.....when we went out for lunch, the italian restaurant.

the week has been conflicting. very trying it has been. what doesnt kill u only weakens you so it can kill u later, wot say krash(adding to ur comment from a while back)?

was tryin to post this last night, but blogger being blogger and then the conspiracy, rod vs the conspirators of the universe. looks like i dont have much of a chance. but then did i ever?

discovered kfc can deliver in less than 4 minutes. we have this theory, which is, that kfc have this truck full of food round the corner. is why they are able to deliver so fast. either that or they deliver someone elses food. but someone cant keep ordering what i do, i try to switch my orders, you kno, throw them off but they keep delivering.

also we have another theory, this one more sinister. you see, one day me and me colleague are on are way out and
me"hey wheres the girl who sits there? on leave?"
him"no, one day she argued wit her colleague and the next day she was gone"
me"whaddya mean gone?"
him"gone, poof, disappeared"
me"really?"
him"yes, u argue and u disappear....for good"
me"ok, hm, er, hm"
maybe it was the men in black, maybe it was the cia, dunno. alls i know is she wasnt the first and she aint gonna be the last. i have seen others disappear too. and there is no trace. the desks are all cleared out, nothing. its like they didnt exist.

richie, gotta mention food again. cuz i had a new taste experience. on tuesday went out with friends. chinese. had some pancake duck thingy, wontons, noodles and squid. for the first time ever, i had squid. not bad.actually it was pretty good. but i dont think ill have it again. the food overall was kinda bland. added salt, that was bland too. so was the pepper. and the chilli, that was really non-chilli. ive tasted paper thats had more flavour(dont ask how and why, just trust me on this). this chinese joint can go back to china or wherever it came from. betcha it was thrown out of china for preparin mostly non-food.

the lil one was tryin to stick her fork in her food but it wouldnt happen. finally she got so frustrated that she held her fork in her right hand. grabbed some food with her left hand and stuck it on the fork. and then ate like the adults did. shes only a year and a half. muanki girl!!!! and ive been told she sticks a lot of food in her mouth.

oh yes, also had a word with a confidante in HR, and i CAN get me leave. so, for all those who didnt wanna see me mug, tuff!!! and in other news got my second anon comment, well, technically three but one of em had a name of sorts within the comment so..... why am i writing bout this, u see im just tryin to fill space here. i kno im not gettin paid to do so, but then u never kno, right? and as i fill in the space my eyes are drawn to the very attractive girl sittin by her lonesome. now if i was kinda intoxicated, it wouldnt made any difference, i would not go up to her and talk. im one of those very shy types. u kno, i get tongue tied and all. wot say krashers??? plus the drink is always more interestin. wot say again??

ok, i been reading the stuff u people had to say bout me and work. works work. it has to get done. and krashers u write bout a virus and uve been infected with the thing in a hardcore sorta way for a very long while now, u cant deny that. i dont have much else goin for me outside of work. there are other things but, it will take a bit of time. things i used to do. ahhh, but if they could only double my pay, now that would be interesting.

last friday, on my way to service - see im kinda good now, them horns still show ever so slightly, but u if u hold me against the light and at a certain angle u could see my halo - so as i was sayin i was on my way to service and i dont recall ever seeing so many mangled heaps of rubber and steel and whatever composites cars are made of in one single stretch. so its the weekend, so what? these morons probably ruined someone elses weekend or life. and then sunday morning on my way to work and i hope the guy survived, there was this moped(they use em for delivery purposes here, there was this helmet lyin just next to it). u kno when u cut open an electrical cord and then u see the filaments that are packed together. imagine those filaments splayed and then twisted.......................

I'm looking at you through the glass...
Don't know how much time has passed
And all I know is that it feels like forever
When no one ever tells you that forever
Feels like home, sitting all alone inside your head

Do not drink and drive. You might hit a bump and spill your drink.

God bless and keep it together today, for tomorrow brings with it a new found faith that we are still not all lost.

18 comments:

Chrisann said...

I'm flying ku
still 4th
date stands tell me your plans

Chrisann said...

I cannot believe you JUST ate squid
I love squid
how can you know me and not have eaten squid?
sigh*
darling
chinese food tastes worst in china
:)
besides you've burnt off your taste buds with the tobacco

Chrisann said...

The colonel was gay

Tina Miranda said...

Thank you for the mention on behalf of the MINOR muanki gurl ....:) appreciated....who voted you on the PANEL of Bloggers to RIP blogs ?? taking time off anything is right...RIGHT to live to freedom, those types...KEEP OFF AND BEWARE :)

ra said...

will let u know.
tobacco has nothing to do wit food thats bland.
almost everybody is gay these days.
and my blog my rules!!lol!
u better post or thats where u remain.

Anonymous said...

Honey, are you still with your conspiracy theories? You were always so paranoid, maybe that's why I was so drawn to you. You always needed someone to take care of you. Have you turned gay on me? You know how i feel about competition......

Are you seeing anyone?

ra said...

you!!!!!!!!!

how long u gonna be in the region? email me.

Anonymous said...

You ARE getting old now or did you just forget me?

ra said...

i didnt forget, i just didnt remember.

how have u been? its been a long time. so, ur still queen bitch, eh?

Anonymous said...

Still the biggest and baddest! I will fly out this weekend. This is my last trip here, before I move permanently. I was hoping we could catch up. Maybe get together one last time.......

ra said...

ur leavin, thats so sad! :)

im a good boy now. email me, my adds still the same. hey u still wear......?

Anonymous said...

.....nothing underneath? sometimes, but for you.....

ra said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh, finally got it uploaded. been tryin from thursday. check it out the crew i work with.

Anonymous said...

Pretty faces there. I see you still have your knock out smile.

ra said...

im like that only, what can i say?

Anonymous said...

Are you seeing any of the girls there? or guys?

ra said...

oh real funny! no im single and theyre all married.

Anonymous said...

I have something to tell you and this "blog" is not the ideal place. You did not like public displays of your life before, times have changed and so have you. I will send you an email.

Powered By Blogger