Thursday, February 8, 2007

paper planes

this blogs being a bastard again. just punched out a whole page and then it tells me i cant publish cuz the servers high.

so im gonna do this again.

back in dubai.

weathers nice.

the arguing still continues...what else is new?

the trip was interesting. got to the airport nice and early. after checking in we get news the flight was delayed. bummer! much later, really much later, we were moved to another gate. those stupid metal detecting gates beeped for the umpteenth time. my knee brace always does this. it is kinda funny when trying to explain what it is to the security officers.

find my seat and thank goodness theres no one besides me. this i like. some time into the journey we hit this air pocket. and i swear, in all my years of flying i have never been nearly thrown out of my seat. in seconds the air stewards were strapped in. and it got very quiet. the plane began to shudder. we hit another air pocket. it sounded like the plane was coming apart, the sounds are, hm, not very nice. looking out the window i didnt realise that wings could bend so much without breaking. at this point of time we were 'moving' way to much. grabbed the seat in front of me to steady myself and pressed feet very hard onto the floor. this was one roller coaster ride that could have ended funny. im looking at my watch. those 7-10 minutes. and then im thinkin "lost". and all possible air crash movies came to mind. im thinking if we do crash into the sea and we survive will the sharks get us? i can only drown and if the sharks didnt get me the sea would. most likely my life jacket would have a leak. that being my luck.

but im here bloggin. aint that a pain, eh?

kinda puts things in a stained glass perspective.

nobody spoke after that. suddenly " we will be landing blah blah, the weather blah blah and clear skies." now as we're flying thru the clouds i wondered if the clear skies lay just beneath.

passport control is a journey in itself. after disembarking it takes bout 20 minutes to get there. and for once i am in a line thats actually movin fast. i look at all the passengers standing in other lines{nyah na na na na}. two guys to go and its my turn. twenty eight minutes. its a conspiracy i tell ya.

met my bro later that evening. found out one of the fantastic four is gonna be a daddy soon. dude, u didnt waste much time lol!!!

If a chronic liar tells you he is a chronic liar do you believe him?

6 comments:

Chrisann said...

ven if you hit water from that height the impact will kill you....

Chrisann said...

even*

Chrisann said...

i was not at the comp last night,
I was asleep, msn signed itself in....sorry wasn't busy or ignoring

krashwin said...

hey, wat happened to ur underwater jetpack?!! don't tell me u sold it for a couple of cds!!!

ra said...

shhhhhhhhh!!! was spossed to be a secret. actually sold it for a coupla packs of cancer stix.

Rowe said...

hey am back...:) rough trip haan..:) when you returning.. or are you back

Powered By Blogger