Friday, March 14, 2008

my name is shimotetokufu katanorimotoarimo / themvstheothers

the other day i called my colleague fat. shes not. in fact shes a poster child for what models look like. that got me thinking.

now im kinda thin. there are times when i get even thinner makin me a lamp post model (see i make fun of myself as well).

so back to my point, if someone who is not fat or thin (average joe) were to make fun of me, i would have to take it. but if the same person made fun of someone who is overweight, it would be frowned upon, makin average joe an insensitive person. for that matter if i were to make fun of a person who is overweight, that would put me in class of A1 jerk offs.

now if the overweight person were to make fun of me, i have to bear it. and this ok!? is it that only over weight people have some sort of social stigma attached to their girth? if some of them have psychological issues, medical issues - can't a person who is under weight have the same issues?

i cant gain weight easily, i lose it very easily tho. i cant help that my metabolism leaves me this way. i cant find clothes to ever fit right. too loose, too short(skinny n tall, thatd be me), oh yes and i cant find shoes to fit right even.

whats my point? er, i forget. the new flavor of the week at the donut shop made me forget.

on a easier note, i got somewhat plastered last nite. now that, laydeez n gennlemen is the right way to kick off a weekend.

and if u want to know what ur name is spelled like in japanese as in the title, use the table below. just received this in my inbox.

A - ka
B - tu
C - mi
D - te
E - ku

F - lu
G - ji
H - ri
I - ki
J - zu

K - me
L - ta
M - rin
N - to
O - mo

P - no
Q - ke
R - shi
S - ari
T - chi

U - do
V - ru
W - mei
X - na
Y - fu

Z - zi

6 comments:

Richie said...

i've always wondered how u manage to stay so slim. where in hell do all da calories from the donuts go?

shikimirikiku ;)

Mirandian said...

You can call me FAT and get away with it! I will be least offended....as it will only make me strive harder to lose the fat!

As for Blogger Richie wondering where all the calories goes....well, it all goes up in a smoke!*Poof*!
;-)

Tina Miranda said...

chi ki to ka - WISH i had your metabolism SIGH :(

ra said...

rich, donuts have calories???

miran, if u unsheath ur claws, i WILL use the force on you fatty!!(hmm, me thinks ive just signed my death warrant here)

tina, believe me you dont want metab like mine, id settle for average

Chrisann said...

I wish i had his metabolisim too....

Anonymous said...

Mitakumotoka ...hey thtz my name...dude dont u worry abt ur weight...i hv da same damn prob!...but whn any 1 comments...i jus say "oh i kno u r dyin to be lyk me!":D.....do the same ...toddles

Powered By Blogger