Saturday, June 30, 2007

teachers rule!!


betcha DDs missed me yesterday.

met Sister Carmen Mary yesterday. i was kinda nervous. 25 years have passed since she taught me, fourth grader. sheeesshh. she looked so different, i mean i guess i never really expected her to grow old, everyone does. and she looked so frail. and she was the one who kept pullin me ears!!!

when we (my relatives n me) got there, she was attending to someone, and i was thinking "maybe it wasnt a good idea, maybe i shud leave, maybe this, maybe that...". like i mentioned a few posts back, im not the kind to get nervous, but this.....

the evening was very pleasant.

later on we went to hardees, i been hankerin for a tex-mex meal for a while now and i finally got it. burp!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blast from the past!

It is nice to meet people you think you may never see again. I forgot how tall you are!! Can't you ever smile?

Will we ever meet again?

Chrisann said...

Sister CARMEN MARY
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!
mail me my book please

ra said...

i was smiling!!! dont think we'll ever meet sam....dunno maybe its better

your add?

Powered By Blogger